| HOME | ABOUT | STYLE | BEAUTY | CONTACT |

Monday, November 26, 2012

Liebster Award


I'm honored to have been nominated for the Liebster Award by Ditthania Suryani of A Silly Little Diary! This was a lot of fun to write, and I love how easy cute awards like this make it to share and find new blogs to read. 


Rules
Post a link to your nominator's blog
♥ Share 11 facts about yourself
♥ Answer the 11 questions asked by your nominator. 
♥ Write 11 questions for your nominees 
♥ Nominate 11 blogs with less than 200 followers and link to their blogs
♥ Notify your nominees by commenting on their blogs
♥ No tag backs
♥ Add a Liebster Award picture to your site


11 Facts About Myself
1. When I was in middle and a little bit of high school, I went through a goth phase. I wore those huge chain pants from Hot Topic and baggy band T-shirts every day.
2. My favorite animal has been the cuttlefish since I was a toddler.
3. I have a crippling Chapstick addiction. At any given time, there are at least five tubes of Chapstick within my reach.
4. My favorite band is Nine Inch Nails.
5. I love video games! I have an XBOX360, PS3, Wii and a 3DS.
6. My favorite TV shows are Game of Thrones, True Blood, Adventure Time, Arrested Development and Breaking Bad.
7. I've lost 35 pounds in the last year!
8. My favorite designer is Chanel.
9. Back at my parent's place, I have two dogs and a rabbit. The dogs are a golden retriever and a golden doodle named Ruby and Ty, and my rabbit is a jersey wooly named Lola.
10. I'm on my fifth semester of Japanese, and recently declared it as one of my minors.

Questions from my nominator: 
1. Describe your style.
A little retro and vintage inspired, classic and feminine with quirky details.
2. What is your favorite clothing shop?
I love White House Black Market.
3. What is the best place for tourists to visit in your country? Why?
Well, the United States is huge and there are tons of great places to visit, but New York City is probably my favorite place that I've traveled. "Mom and pop" shops and high-brand stores are everywhere, along with museums and historical landmarks. There's something for everyone.
4. Do you buy clothes online or offline? Why?
Buying clothes online provides more options and variety, but trying clothes on is something that is imperative to me so I usually shop brick and mortar stores.
5. When did you start blogging?
I started a Lolita blog a few years ago, but I never went far with it because as I discussed in a previous post Lolita never really felt like "me." I still enjoyed blogging though, so last year I began work on Rhinestone Religion and published it in December.
6. Who are your favorite fashion bloggers? 
I love Atlantic-Pacific, Scathingly Brilliant and Wish Wish Wish.
7. Choose one: playing at the beach or climbing a mountain?
Probably playing at the beach!
8. Dresses or jeans? Why?
If I could, I would wear dresses every day. Unfortunately, the majority of the year in Wisconsin calls for either wearing pants or staying inside.
9. What's your nationality? 
I'm American, but my ethnic background includes Serbian, Polish, Russian and Austrian.
10. Choose one: shoes or accessories? 
I have to choose? Probably accessories.
11. Have you graduated from High School? 
Yup! Class of 2010.

Questions for my nominees:
1. What inspired you to begin blogging?
2. How would you describe your personal style?
3. What is the meaning behind your blog's title?
4. What is your nationality/ethnic background?
5. If you could only go on one website again for the rest of your life, which website would it be?
6. What do you do for fun besides blog?
7. Do you have a celebrity crush, and if so who is it and why?
8. What's your favorite quote?
9. Do you prefer cities or the countryside?
10. Do you have any quirky or interesting talents?
11. Who would win in a fight: a T-Rex with machine gun arms, or a shark with laser eyes and a jet pack?

My Nominees: 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...