| HOME | ABOUT | STYLE | BEAUTY | CONTACT |

Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Jason Wu For Target Collection Picks

Admittedly, Missoni for Target did next to nothing for me. The whole tribal-esque print thing just is not my style at all, so I suppose I was lucky that the commotion that collection caused didn't affect me in the least. I was pretty freaking stoked when Target announced they would be doing another designer collaboration though, this time with Jason Wu. Target posted the official lookbook on their Facebook page yesterday. The collection consists of many very feminine pieces, and a lot of subtle color blocking. I'm not exactly chomping at the bit for this collection either, but unlike the Missoni collection there are actually a few pieces that I could see myself incorporating into my wardrobe.

Here are my favorite picks for the Jason Wu for Target collection. You can view the entire lookbook and prices here.

I love the sophisticated but feminine feel of this look, I'd have to say it's my favorite from the entire collection. That peach blouse looks very soft and billowy, and I've been dying for lace pencil skirt for a while now. 

I'm loving navy blue with floral prints for spring, and I can never have too many high-waisted skirts. The red blouse looks lovely, but tops tend to be a bit fussy on me so I'll have to examine it further before passing final judgement.
Yet another sophisticated feminine look. Though someone commented on the Target Facebook page that this looks like Colonel Sanders and now I cannot unsee. 

If I manage to get my grubby paws on it (and also if it can fit all the crap I carry around) this will likely end up being my spring purse this year. 

What are your thoughts on the Jason Wu collection for Target? Tell me in the comments!



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...