| HOME | ABOUT | STYLE | BEAUTY | CONTACT |

Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Von Follies by Dita Von Teese for Target


In case you didn't notice my update on this post, as it turns out (and would have been a good idea to look into ahead of time) the closet Target to me that received the Jason Wu collection is in Green Bay, which is about two hours away so I will most likely not be getting anything from that collection. That's alright, I wasn't lusting over anything from the collection anyway. 

To add to the list of things Target is releasing that I will not be able to get my hands on, today Target Australia launched their lingerie collection Von Follies by Dita Von Teese. I am a ginormous Dita Von Teese fan, I would say she's probably my biggest inspiration. You could slap her name on anything and I'd gobble it up. 

However, after looking at the small collection on the Target Australia website, the collection just srikes me as... lackluster, to say the least. Nothing about it seems to ooze glamour and sex appeal like anything Dita inspired ought to. It doesn't feel distinguished enough from any of the lingerie that I normally see being sold at Target to really deserve a special label. I look forward to seeing what Australian bloggers who do pick up some pieces have to say about the collection in person, but the photos on the website leaves me largely unimpressed. 

On a side note, I do like the fact that they used two different sized models. 



What do you think of the Von Follies by Dita Von Teese collection? Tell me in the comments!



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...