| HOME | ABOUT | STYLE | BEAUTY | CONTACT |

Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Blue and Floral


Finally jumped on the bandwagon of adding vintage-y filters to my pictures. It kind of feels like a cop-out, but I'd be lying if I said I didn't love the way it looks. Of course, everyone looks pretty in soft-focus and without an unsightly nose in the way.


Top: Ann Taylor
Scarf: Rue21
Necklace: Vintage
Pants: New York and Company
Shoes: Madden Girl

Wore this to work on Friday, I literally worked the entire weekend so I hope yours was more enjoyable than mine. The boys at the store love to comment on my outfit, and I ended up having to give a much more detailed explanation of the difference between three-quarter sleeves and half-sleeves than I ever thought would be necessary. This was my first time wearing one of my new Ann Taylor tops from my latest shopping excursion. I'm usually not very comfortable wearing color because I think it makes me look bigger, but I think the draping of the fabric is pretty flattering for my waist and tummy. My only complaint is that I ended up with a itsy-bitsy sweat stain under one arm midway through my shift, and I literally cannot remember the last time that happened to me. I'm not sure if it was a fluke or something about the fabric.





1 comment:

  1. Love the scarf hun!

    Best!

    Tamara B.
    lilmissstyleblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...