| HOME | ABOUT | STYLE | BEAUTY | CONTACT |

Tuesday, April 24, 2012

I'm Very Banana Today

This is what I'll be wearing when I head off to work in a few minutes. I'm starting to experiment with photo locations, I know that photos outside of a dormitory bathroom with a garish billboard in the background isn't very aesthetically pleasing.

I was making smalltalk with a sales associate at Banana Republic on Saturday and out of curiosity I asked if she always had to be wearing something from the store while she was at work. She said, "No, it just has to look Banana." 


Necklace, Earrings: Express
Cardigan, Shirt: Banana Republic
Pants: New York & Company

The point being that my top and sweater are both Banana Republic, so I guess I look very "Banana" today. I'm really loving beige and gold right now, I'm anticipating wearing that combination quite a bit for spring. 


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...