| HOME | ABOUT | STYLE | BEAUTY | CONTACT |

Friday, June 1, 2012

Temporary Hiatus

Hello everyone!

My semester is finally over, and I've gone back home from school. I'll be moving into my very first apartment in two weeks. You have no idea how excited I am to be done with dorm life for good! Right now however, my worldly belongings are either stored at a friend's house or packed away, and with all the chaos of moving I don't have much time to write blog posts that I think will be up to my standard of quality. And so, I'm going to be taking a short break until I'm all settled back into one place and have all of my resources on hand.

I'm a bit of a perfectionist when it comes to my projects, so if I don't have X pair of shoes because they're stored away, or Y eyeshadow color to do a makeup post it just doesn't feel worthwhile. I want to give my readers my absolute maximum effort at all times, and if I can't do that I feel that it's better to take a break than publish sub-standard editorials or pictures. I will be back to writing regularly mid-June, and I promise pictures of my new apartment and lots of great content as soon as I'm able!

Thanks for your understanding!



2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...