| HOME | ABOUT | STYLE | BEAUTY | CONTACT |

Sunday, December 25, 2011

Christmas Eve party!


Necklace: Unknown
Skirt, Cardigan: White House Black Market
 Stockings: Berkshire
 Belt, Shoes: Target

This is what I wore to my family Christmas Eve party this year. This was my first time wearing my garterbelt and stockings for an extended period of time, and I"m happy to report that it was actually a lot more comfortable than I anticipated. I love, love, love stockings and I'm going to try to wear them with skirts and dresses a lot more often. I can definitely see some of my Lolita background in this outfit with how I balanced the red. Next time I think I'll try to find a hair accessory of some sort.

PS. Aren't those coral blinds and green curtains horrendous? I'm trying to convince my mother to get rid of them.

Did you put together a special outfit for the Holidays? Tell me about it in the comments!




Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...