| HOME | ABOUT | STYLE | BEAUTY | CONTACT |

Saturday, January 19, 2013

Dinner Date


Outfit Details
Necklace: Vintage
Shirt: Pac Sun
Belt: Forever 21
Shoes: Aldo

In my previous post, I mentioned that I had started Keto, which is basically a very low carb and high fat diet. I put on maybe 6-7 pounds from the Holidays and I was beginning to enter panic mode since that was almost as much as I had worked so hard to lose over the Summer. Since counting calories had stopped working for me, I decided to go a new route. I've already lost those extra pounds I put on, but I'm not exactly overjoyed just yet because it's most likely water weight.

Anyway, the first few days I was cooking something for myself every meal and was getting sick of it, so my lovely boyfriend took me out for dinner. It was pretty last minute, I actually got my makeup on and outfit ready in about 10 minutes total, so this is encroaching into "slapped together" territory.

I wanted to try to rotate some shirts that haven't seen much use lately into the mix. This one obviously has been avoided due to being white, very thin material and a floral print -- all things which tend to not mesh well with Winter weather.

Speaking of which, cold weather is so restrictive. I can't wait for Spring for all the pastels and light layering. Anyone else?


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...