| HOME | ABOUT | STYLE | BEAUTY | CONTACT |

Friday, January 25, 2013

Work Holiday Party


So, it turns out I was definitely not cut out for dressing myself in Winter. First of all, I love floral prints. If you did an analysis of the prints in my closet, it would probably be split almost 50/50 florals and leopard print. I don't know about you, but roses don't exactly say "I wear this in -10 degree weather." to me. Does that stop me? Hell nah.


Outfit Details
Earrings: Betsey Johnson
Necklace: Vintage
Cardigan: Forever 21
Dress: Express
Shoes: Aldo

Second, I tried doing the whole bare-leg thing before I took a single step out of the door, clattered "holyshitineedtights" before promptly running back inside to put on a pair of black tights that in all honestly didn't look awful but it certainly threw off the funk of the ensemble.

I wore this for my first work holiday party! I recently started a new job at a video rental place mid-December after four years at a video game store. It's an interesting change of pace, and for the first time I work with all women but I'm really enjoying it so far. We went to see a show at the Comedy Corner in Neenah, which was awesome. I've never actually gone to see a stand up comedy show before.

The new semester starts for me on Monday! I got stuck with an 8AM class, which is literally the worst thing imaginable to a college student. At the end of this semester I'll be done with my Theatre minor, and I'll only have one more class to go for my Japanese one. Communication major is going to take a little bit longer. Secretly, I've always wanted to be a marine biologist and seeing this video of a giant squid geeked me out and I cannot express how much regret I have that I didn't suck up my hatred of math and go into biology.




Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...