| HOME | ABOUT | STYLE | BEAUTY | CONTACT |

Sunday, April 7, 2013

Link Love 04.07.13

Don't forget that Google Reader will be shutting down June 10th. Follow Rhinestone Religion on Bloglovin' to make sure you keep getting updates. 

♥ 18 Trends That Died in 2012 ... I can honestly say I have never really liked any of these. Either I'm really un-trendy or I'm ahead of the curve. 
♥ Did you catch the season premier of Game of Thrones? Here are 12 Game of Thrones House Sigils for the Internet
♥ This was a really interesting read about blogging to "look good" vs. personal style. I definitely think it's a little bit of both for me; like most people I want to look as good as I can when I post pictures to my blog and I steer clear from anything I think is ugly or frumpy (even if it's trendy) but my style is already very feminine and classic. 
♥ The 6 New Style Types -- I think I'm a mix of the Francophile and the Mad Men Extra. What about you?
♥ This advice on how to move is going to be very helpful to me in about a month. 

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...