| HOME | ABOUT | STYLE | BEAUTY | CONTACT |

Wednesday, April 3, 2013

I'm on TV!


Exciting news! I've been co-hosting a beauty and fashion talk show on my university's television channel. Unfortunately, it's only available on television in the Fox Valley area of Wisconsin, but feel free to "like" The Look on Facebook to get updates on web uploads! 

Here I am with my co-host, Pang right after shooting our second episode yesterday. Neither of us had done any television work before, so our first shoot was a little rough but we were able to power through out second episode and do almost everything in one take.

I'm really excited to get involved with something style related on campus. Small college towns in the Midwest aren't exactly known for being fashion hubs, but I'm glad to be able to help promote the small local community that we do have. Unfortunately, it does eat into my blogging time a tad but I try to make time when I can.

Quick Note: Google Reader will be shutting down on June 1st. Make sure to update your subscription to Rhinestone Religion through Bloglovin' or another reader of your choice! 






Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...