| HOME | ABOUT | STYLE | BEAUTY | CONTACT |

Friday, March 8, 2013

No Pants, Ever

Outfit Details
Necklace: Express
Shoes: Nine West

Heey, the weather was kinda-warm today! Know what that means? It means Hell if I'm wearing pants.

I got a long-overdue haircut yesterday. The way the layers are shaped right now I thought it would be fun to pretend I have a bob haircut for the day. Here's a not-very-secret secret: I'm really, really bad at doing hair. My strategy is pretty much "Stick pins in it until it looks kinda like what you want it to look like" so... here is my half-assed attempt at faux bob. It probably looks like death from behind, but I couldn't tell you because putting a mirror behind my head while I look at one head-on requires way too much coordination.

Otherwise, keeping it simple. Can't go wrong with white and black.

As a reminder: I'm looking for people to contribute guest posts the week of the 17th! To those of you who already e-mailed me, fret not! I'm off to work right now but I'll get back to you later tonight.


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...