| HOME | ABOUT | STYLE | BEAUTY | CONTACT |

Thursday, March 7, 2013

Would You Like to Contribute a Guest Post?


I think I may have mentioned but -- I'm going to Puerto Rico for Spring Break! As you can imagine, between getting mid-term projects done, studying for pre-break exams and preparing for vacation I've been a busy little bee.

I'll be gone from the 16th through the 23rd -- That's a pretty big chunk of time to be away from my blog, so I'd like to invite anyone who would be interested in writing a guest post to please contact me here.

Contributing a guest post would be a great way to expose your blog to a new audience and build connections with fellow bloggers. And of course, I'd love to return the favor if you ever find yourself away from your blog for any period of time!

If you're a regular reader of Rhinestone Religion, you probably have a pretty good idea of what sort of content is usually featured. Anything from beauty, fashion & style, tea, home decor and DIY to cosplay or other "nerdy" posts would be just peachy. I'm pretty open-minded!

Interested? Send me an e-mail with your idea, I'd love to work with you!





Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...