| HOME | ABOUT | STYLE | BEAUTY | CONTACT |

Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Current Beauty Favorites


I've been making an effort to do my makeup everyday. In the past, with an 8AM class that would have been absolutely out of the question but I've got it down to the point where with a few products I can look passably presentable in 5-10 minutes. MAC Soft and Gentle mineralize skin finish especially has been a savior, I brush it onto my eyes and cheekbones over a little tinted moisturizer and instantly look like I could possibly be awake. 

Covergirl's clump crusher is another product I've been fawning over lately. I was a big fan of Covergirl's Lash Blast and have probably gone through at least 50 tubes of it in the last few years, and Clump Crusher is similar, but the brush is much easier to maneuver into the corners of my eyes and to get bottom lashes. One coat looks great too, it's perfect for getting ready quickly in the morning. 

Despite having amassed a pretty huge collection of eccentric makeup like orange lipstick, I'm finding myself drawn towards neutrals and more traditional looks lately. I might have to challenge myself to go outside of my comfort zone soon before I get stuck in a rut. 

What are your favorite beauty products right now? Tell me in the comments!




Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...