| HOME | ABOUT | STYLE | BEAUTY | CONTACT |

Thursday, February 28, 2013

February In Review

February was a big month for Rhinestone Religion -- I posted more than I ever have in a single month, mostly due to my new blog binder and editorial calender. It's kept me motivated and organized, and knowing quite of few of my readers are bloggers themselves I can't wait to share the project with you. It still requires a few tweaks here and there, but there should definitely be a post detailing how I put it together within the next two weeks, so sit tight! 

Until then, why not take a look at the rest of the content that was put together in the last month? You never know what you may have missed. 

Daily Style:
♥ Red in the Snow
This was my first time wearing colored jeans! Though I would be lying if I said I wasn't dying for dress weather.
♥ My Valentine's Day
The outfit I picked out for my Valentine's Day date with my boyfriend. It went so much better than expected (the outfit, that is!)
♥ Pearls and Studs
Know what you should never do? Buy something from Forever 21 with a million tiny pearls sewn on.

Tea Tuesday:
♥ New Additions
Check out all the tea I added to my collection!
♥ Adagio Hugs and Kisses & Sweet Nothings Review
A review of the themed tea I received as a Valentine's Day gift.
♥ Fava Tea Company
My first impressions of a local tea shop.
♥ Reddit Tea and Coffee Exchange
Just letting everyone know about this exchange, who doesn't love getting mail?

Other:
♥ Mor Cosmetics Haul and Review
A review of Mor Cosmetics, a brand with the most beautiful packaging in existence.
♥ 3 Easy NYFW Beauty Trends to Try
Three on-trend ways to spice up your beauty routine.
♥ Fashion Inspired by Adventure Time II: Fionna and Lumpy Space Princess
Ideas for outfits inspired by the characters from Adventure Time!
♥ Current Beauty Favorites
What I can't live without.
♥ Valentine's Day Gift Guide
A list of prezzies for Valentine's Day.
♥ Valentine's Day Date Outfit Ideas
Cute ideas for ways to dress for Valentine's Day date (or any other day!) from casual to dressy.
♥ February Activity Ideas
Things you could have done in February, but February is over now. Boo.

See you in March! ;)






Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...