| HOME | ABOUT | STYLE | BEAUTY | CONTACT |

Monday, February 11, 2013

Valentine's Day Gift Guide

4. Adagio Love Petals Tea, $24 set/$9 each

Valentine's Day is almost here! I'm personally lusting after the Mor Lip Macarons (how gorgeous are they? I want one in every flavor) and the Betsey Johnson tote -- I've passed it at Macy's a few times now and keep passing it up despite stopping to gently caress and whisper sweet nothings to it every time. 

Oh, and the Adagio tea set looks delicious! I know that you guys know how I feel about tea (hint: the answer is good. I feel good about tea) and those tins are so pretty I can see myself using them for something long after the contents are gone. 

I hope this gives you some idea! I may end up "gifting" myself a few items from the list. 

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...