| HOME | ABOUT | STYLE | BEAUTY | CONTACT |

Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Tea Tuesday: New Additions

I went a little crazy this week and bought approximately a bajillion new teas to add to my collection. Adagio is awesome and lets you get sample sized packets  for a couple bucks. Since I'm still new to their brand the offer was too good to resist, I went through the entire selection and got samples of pretty much anything that looked good! Shipping was really fast too, I think it only took maybe two business days. I got so excited when I saw the package sitting on my front step this morning! 

I ended up with: 
♥ Thai Chai

I also went back to Fava Tea Company, my local shop which I wrote about here. I restocked on my favorites from my sample purchase like their Spiced Pear and Raspberry Patch, and I picked out three new teas to try; Vanilla Spice Chai, Almond Spice Chai and French Breakfast.

The French breakfast is amazing. The leaves smell and feel creamy, and the brew itself is like coffee. I've been drinking it when I want more caffeine in the morning but I don't want to get the jitters and it's just as satisfying. 

I haven't had a chance to make any of my Adagio samples yet, which should I try first?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...