| HOME | ABOUT | STYLE | BEAUTY | CONTACT |

Sunday, February 3, 2013

Link Love 02.03.13


How to Recognize a Quality Garment -- I'm trying to be more discerning over quality in my purchases, and this is a great read for those trying to do the same. 
My first week of classes this semester, I learned from a Japanese professor that deer in Nara will "bow" in exchange for treats. On first glance, this sounded like the cutest thing ever. Upon further research, the deer actually kind of sound like jerks.
"Why Women Have So Many Clothes" is a great short read that explains perfectly why it's so difficult to have a comprehensive wardrobe as a woman.
These are hilarious - Designer turns negative client comments into funny posters. My favorite is "The target audience is males and females, ages zero and up." 
I just picked up the Naked 2 Palette from Urban Decay and I've been looking for ideas on looks I can create with it. This is one of my favorites so far!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...