| HOME | ABOUT | STYLE | BEAUTY | CONTACT |

Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Red in the Snow


Getting so sick of Wisconsin weather. Just the other day, I was getting out of my car to go to work and I realized I barely even needed my heavy coat. I heard birds chirping, the snow was starting to melt and make little puddles for me to dodge across the parking lot and the wind didn't feel like burning on my face. "How delightful, spring will be here soon!" I said to myself in my best Disney princess impression (not really) and went about my merry way.

Not five minutes into my shift a customer passingly mentioned the snow storm that was coming. I mean, I guess that's what I get for not watching the weather, but seriously? Make up your mind, Wisconsin.


I'm getting sick of boots and I'm getting sick of pants. I know, I know -- no one really wants to hear me complain. So I'll make note of some good news. If I were going to be stuck wearing the same pair of boots for four months straight, this pair from Nine West would be it. They're super comfy wedges, they're waterproof and they don't weigh 50 pounds like my last pair of boots so I don't take an extra 20 minutes lumbering to class. The best part? I got them at an outlet mall for only $24.99.

Outfit Details
Jeans: Express
Boots: Nine West
Necklace: Express

Still, I have a rack full of cute flats that haven't been worn yet because I'm waiting for the slush to disappear. Keeping my fingers crossed for some warmer weather soon!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...